Thursday, August 21, 2008

And the point is...

Well, I have this fancy blog page, but I really don't understand the whole point of blogging. Am I so important that people really care what I have to say... or type...or blog? I really wish someone would explain why this is so cool. I don't have a problem with new technology, but yet I don't understand why everyone is so jazzed to play x-box against people in China.
I guess I am just the kind of person who likes to keep to herself. I like my Nintendo DS. I like to read. But...I just don't get this blog thing.

P.S. Please spay or neuter your pet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robindawn! LOVE your 10th Doctor photo shout-out! Maybe that's the point of blogging...you never know who you might be able to connect with, and for what reason!

Just for the record...I'm really more of a fan of the 9th Doctor... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and it's probably because I'm a nosy person. :D

The DS is great, I'm a big fan of Professor Layton. What game are you into most?

robindawn71 said...

Hi
I'm not really sure how to reply to comments left on my blog. Hopefully, you guys will get this. Help!!

First, Kellyh
How's it goin? What's your blog page? I have to admit the 9th doctor was pretty cool and he really didn't get to play the part very long. I was very upset when they changed doctors. BUT, the 10th doctor is awesome! I hope they don't change doctors again anytime soon. I do miss Rose Tyler, though.

robindawn71 said...

To excusememiss,
I'm quite the Mario girl. I really wish there was an old school donkey kong on DS. I loved Donkey Kong country on super nintendo. I also like the Mind Age games. I haven't got to explore much with the DS games. I'm in massage school right now and haven't had a lot of extra time. Any other games you would recommend?